Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Girlfriend is Pregnant | Palin's Daughter Pregnant

Ok...my girlfriend is not pregnant. In fact, I don't even have a girlfriend, but the title is pretty catchy. The title came to my mind when thinking about Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter. Gosh that is funny. Poor girl. It's just the most awkward situation ever. Imagine this. Your mom is John McCain's running mate. She is trying to be the first woman to serve as Vice President of the United States. She could potentially be the second most powerful person in the country. She has a strong stance (pro-life) on an important issue in our society (abortion). Ahhh ****!!! You're pregnant. Unmarried. AND 17!!!!!!! Well, no choice for you sweetie. You're keeping that baby and now apparantley marrying the baby's daddy. A really, really funny situation from an outsider's view, but a very serious one internally for the daughter, her family, the boy, and his family. I'm wondering how everyone feels on this situation. Do you think this is an example of an irresponsible parent who failed to teach her daughter about safe sex? I don't think it is. But, I'm still voting for Obama! Ba-Rock and roll baby!

1 comment:

spicymist said...

ouch. i so wouldn't want to be the daughter of would be vp and 17 and pregnant. talk about bad timings! just found ur blog from ur comment on that bloggers of note. do visit my blog if u can :p cheers